Tuesday, December 13, 2011

who am I .... ?

Everyday I feel that I need to recreate myself.... and I end with just as I was...!!!!!! But why do I feel to recreate myself... am I not satisfied with my beingness... ? Then I realised that  I want something more from me ... I have started expecting from myself to make me a better one each day...

I anticipated and participated in making myself ... I was feeling better... I listened to myself , my being, my own myself...oh my god I expect a lot from me... but all expectations were very right... as i know myself better that me..... And there were smiles all around...

soon I realised there are other forces acting as well in carving me... i looked upon ... again it was me only.... i looked more deeper in me ... OMG !!!! again I found it was me only...!!!! then why doubt ... 

selfdoubt is dangerous... right ... but self doubt also gives u an opportunity to make yourself more better than ever !!! My doubt was right .. I was making myself  not how I see myself ... I was making myself the way I want my love to see me... and here comes the climax in I, Me and myself....

I was looking up for my someone's expectations in making myself.... But I have not found yet my real mine , my own mine... may be i have met  myself  but has not recognised it or ignored it... and U know what who is my love----- its Me again.... !!!!!

what i am loving is now being happy with myself.... and i see my own self in someone who is me .. so the process of cariving will never end.. every day I will create my ownself for myself.... everyday I am becoming a new me... so that  In the end I will be just me ... just mine ...just myself .... !!!!!!

i still dont know who am i .... but for sure i can be none other than I , Me an Myself...!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. You, Your, Yourself!!!
    All the best!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u maanas ji.. frm i, me, myself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. milind .....
    hey kay facebook ahe majja karayla... kasa watala te nit sang ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. mee facebook var majja karat nasato.

    Blog post aavaDali.. thoDishi childish.. paN vyavasthit vaachali tar.. It is the essence of the best spirituality.. Not really my cup of tea.. Still I liked it..
    So many people pretend to be living for others.. That falsehood sells really good.. But the 'truth is better'..

    ReplyDelete
  5. milind maharaj..... apan ragavlat ka...ani shalitun jode marnyacha prayatna tar nahi na.... "So many people pretend to be living for others.. That falsehood sells really good.. But the 'truth is better'.. " yaa waraun nemka nishkarsh kay nighto apan jara sangnyacha kasht karal ka... ??? ani ho.... post awadli aplyala dhanyawaad.... !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. tu kaay naveen post saathi naveen blog kaaDhaaycha Tharavlayas ki kaay? :)

    facebook var timepass karanyaapexaa kaahitari creative liha blogvar.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. milind..... ho.... agadi barobar.....

    ReplyDelete